Thursday 11 January 2018

January! In which the sun shines a bit sometimes!


Okay, I might have to give up the 'January' titles - I'm running out of ideas and I can't go back to 'Part x' because I've missed days, and x does not equal the date, and I'll just get myself confused. I've also decided to change the 'things to make January bearable' tag to 'enjoying January' 'cos I'm such a sunny positive person

But never mind that. Today it was not freezing (though there was stealth windscreen frost that looked like condensation but required vigorous scraping) and the sun came out for a bit! I even had washing on the line for a little while (evidence is on Instagram) and although the vast majority of the drying was achieved in the tumble dryer, the laundry did smell fresher I think.

And I bought a foil insulating windscreen cover thing this morning so there shouldn't be so much scraping from now on. The forecast for tonight is for positive temperatures though so I'm slightly disgruntled that I don't get to test it immediately.

Argh, late, need to sleep!


No comments: