Wednesday 17 January 2018

Supposed to be knitting


Today I took a whole load of pictures of the thing I am knitting, and they were all blurry! Guess the light wasn't as bright as it seemed.

So here's a picture from this morning.

Anyway, the thing I am knitting is a pouch for my compact camera. I do have a case for it but it's quite bulky with space for spare memory cards and stuff, and all I really need for day-to-day use is something to protect it from bumps, pointy things and leaking ballpoints in my handbag. And I wanted a small piece of fairly mindless knitting. So I'm using leftover bits of Drops Nepal in various colours - stripes, bit of Fair Isle, whatever I feel like really. It's looking quite nice so far, I think! But you'll have to take my word for it until I can take a decent picture.

No comments: